SLSV Coalition Map Design Session – Mar 10
Posted by Students Learn Students Vote Coalition on March 9, 2021
Have you ever asked yourself the following questions:
- The student voting space has exploded in the past few years– which nonprofit partners are the best fit for me?
- How can I explain all of these different groups and partners in the student voting space to my team?
- How do all of these nonprofit organizations connect? What organizations are behind what programs and initiatives?
- We just started doing voter engagement this year, where do I start?
If so, you are on the same wavelength as us. The SLSV Coalition is designing a coalition map, which is a catch-all term for tools and resources that aim to demystify the nonpartisan student voting space. We are hosting this interactive design session where you will have the opportunity to create tools and resources to navigate the student voting space.
Date and Time: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 4:00-5:00 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Requests Input from Area School & Community Leaders
- Reinventing Our Communities Cohort Program
- Votes & Ballots Revamp Brainstorming – Apr 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.