Thomas Scattergood Behavioral Health Foundation
Sixth Annual Scattergood Innovation Award
Nominations open for annual behavioral health innovation award
The Thomas Scattergood Behavioral Health Foundation and The National Council for Behavioral Health have announced the Sixth Annual Scattergood Innovation Award nomination process.
The Scattergood Innovation Award uses the power of the crowd to nominate, select finalists, and award $25,000 to the winning nomination. In addition to the monetary prize, the Scattergood Innovation Award helps to:
• Recognize behavioral health innovation, as defined by the community;
• Challenge how behavioral health care is currently viewed, organized, and practiced through the creation of new concepts, products, processes, services, and/or technologies;
• Enhance the conversation surrounding innovation in behavioral health;
• Raise awareness of behavioral health as a public health issue, and encourage public dialogue around behavioral health; and
• Build a comprehensive database of behavioral health innovations to be shared with all.
Applications being accepted until December 31st, 2017 at 5:00pm EST.
Submit a nomination here.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.