Site Coordinator – Norristown, Congreso de Latinos Unidos, Inc.
Posted by Congreso de Latinos Unidos on September 22, 2014
The Site Coordinator is responsible for the administration, coordination and supervision of group facilitators, sub-contractors, and enrolled participants. The Site Coordinator will assist the Norristown Manager in the development and oversight of the After School and Summer Programs at the school and relationship development and management with school staff and administration. In addition, the Site Coordinator will link the program with community resources and is responsible for client recruitment and tracking data.
Associates Degree with 2 documented years of experience with youth, or BA in Human Services, Education or similar.
- Knowledge of the Puerto Rican, Latino and African American community and the resources available. Knowledge of the Philadelphia School System and curriculum standards for elementary and middle school age children.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) recommended, but not requred.
Congreso is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Congreso is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all aplicants for employment. All employment decisions at Congreso are made without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, natinal origin, ancestry, disability or military/veteran status, or any other protected class as set forth under applicable State, Local and Federal Civil Rights Laws.
- Community Partnerships in the Arts Teaching Artist, Fleisher
- Teacher Residency Program, School District of Phila. – Feb 3, Mar 4
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper, Coalition against Hunger
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.