Simply Science Workshop for teachers
Posted by Philadelphia Education Fund on November 13, 2018
The Philadelphia Education Fund, in collaboration with Cobbs Creek Community Environmental Education Center (CCCEEC), will host a FREE workshop on Wednesday, November 28th, from 4:30 – 6:30 pm.
The Simply Science workshop will be led by Dr. Nancy Peter, Director of the McKinney Center for STEM Education, and be held at CCCEEC, 700 Cobbs Creek Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19143. The topics will focus on how to bring the outdoors into your science classroom, as well as other science ideas and practices. Up to 30 educators from the Philadelphia area will be invited to participate.
- This is a FREE workshop
- Act 48 credits will be provided
- Open to Philadelphia area educators serving students in the 4th-12th grade
- Application link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CCCEECNov28
- Application deadline: First come, first served
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Seminar: Pedagogies Under Microscopes – Aug 15
- 2020 B.PHL Innovation Fest: Supporting COVID-19 Recovery Efforts in Philly Region – Sep 15-17
- Constitutional Exchanges from the National Constitution Center: Online Learning Opportunities – Aug 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.