Sign Up for a Healthcare Rights Webinar Series – Mar 5
Posted by PA Health Access Network on March 2, 2021
We’re continuing our Healthcare Rights Webinar Series. We had some great speakers and compelling conversation in January and want to continue the momentum. If you’re interested in learning:
- How the PA healthcare system works
- Your rights as a healthcare consumer
- How to advocate for yourself when there’s a problem with your healthcare
- Accessibility at healthcare appointments
…you wont want to miss these webinars!
Realize Your Power: Contacting Your Lawmaker Friday, March 5th, 1:00 – 2:00pm
What to Do When There’s a Problem with Your Health Insurance Thursday, March 11th, 11:00am – 12:00pm
Americans with Disabilities Act Leadership Network Training Friday, March 12th, 1:00 – 2:30pm
Sharing Your Healthcare Story Friday, March 19th, 1:00 – 2:00pm
How to Write a Letter to the Editor Friday, March 26th, 1:00 – 2:00pm
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- The Evolution of the Racism Sequence, Speaker Series – Apr 20
- Change the Subject: A documentary film and discussion – Apr 14
- Family Literacy Program, May 17 – July 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.