Short Film about Haverford’s Center for Peace and Global Citizenship
Posted by Haverford College on May 7, 2018
Origins, Activities, Aspirations – Short Film
Since the year 2000, The Center for Peace and Global Citizenship has supported students and faculty members in actions and inquiry that advance our understanding and implementation of inclusive, sustainable community, all around the world.
This film is about:
- Telling the story of an extraordinarily unique intersection of action and inquiry
- Sharing with students and faculty how they might get involved
- Thinking about the CPGC story moving forward
More in "New Resources"
- Racial Disparities in Youth Incarceration Persist
- A Primer on the Benefits and Value of Civic and Community Engagement in Higher Education
- Campus Philly’s Spring 2021 Resource Guide
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.