Sharing Your Story & Maximizing Impact with Social Media Tools
Posted by Social Innovations Lab on March 19, 2018
About this Presentation:
Social media is an essential piece of your marketing strategy, but how do you maximize your time on these tools? Discover the latest tools and strategies to reach your stakeholders and engage your audience.
In this webinar we will:
- What social media networks are most effective?
- How to save time with social media
- Tools to make managing social media easier
- How to tell your story across platforms
- Ways to maximize impact without breaking the bank
Wed, March 21, 2018
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
About the Presenter:
Julie Hancher, Co-Founder, Green Philly
Julie Hancher is Co-Founder and Publisher of Green Philly, a media company with a goal to help individuals make sustainable lifestyle choices. Founded to make sustainability accessible and affordable for all Philadelphians, Julie created Green Philly as a way to educate and empower the surrounding community about local green initiatives, individuals, and companies.
Julie has worked in digital marketing over 10 years, specializing in social media and strategy. Her clients include the Nature Conservancy, URBN, Fairmount Park Conservancy and more. She is a frequent speaker, trainer, and expert. Julie has been quoted in CNN, Travel & Leisure, Philly Weekly, Philly Mag and more.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Collecting Student Voter Stories
- Call for Submissions: Undergraduate Poll Worker Essay Contest – Dec 15
- Temple University WELL Program’s Online Remote Classes and Available Services
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.