ServiceVote 2020 Fellows Grant – Jul 31
Posted by Youth Service America on July 28, 2020
Are you, or do you know, a young leader in Pennsylvania who has a passion for engaging their peers as active citizens in the political process to make a difference on the issues they care about? YSA seeks 10 ServiceVote 2020 Fellows and partner organizations/schools for fall semester (mid-August to mid-November 2020).
Applicants may be high school, undergraduate, or graduate students, recent graduates, or taking a gap year, and should be able to commit to ~15-20 hours per month from August – November 2020, with more hours in September and October than in August and November. Fellows will work remotely from home or school.
- $500 stipend to the individual high school or college-aged Fellow ($250 after first 6 weeks of program by September 30, $250 after Election Day by November 15) to spend time conducting outreach to schools, youth groups, and their peers and organizing youth voter registration, education, and/or get out the vote (REV) activities.
- $500 grant to a to partner school or community organization to spend time supporting the Fellow and to leverage their existing partnerships to help Fellow connect with and convene key stakeholders in the area so that they can coordinate efforts. School or organization may use these funds for any program-related expense, including staff salaries.
- $500 activity mini-grant funds for the Fellow to disburse in $50 or $100 increments to their peers to organize voter registration, education, and GOTV activities.
Learn more and apply: https://ysa.org/grant/servicevote/
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Racial and Economic Justice Fund – Mar 8
- Operating Support for BIPOC-led Poverty-Fighting Organizations in Phila – Mar 5
- Litigation to Advance Social Justice – Apr 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.