University of Pittsburgh
Senior Research Participant Recruiter (SRPR)
The University of Pittsburgh is seeking a full-time Senior Research Participant Recruiter to work in Philadelphia.
The Senior Research Participant Recruiter (SRPR) will be a part of the “All of Us” research project, which is gathering biological data from a wide range of people across to US to help improve medical treatment. The SRPR is responsible for planning and holding engagement activities to drive enrollment for the study.
Working in Philadelphia and throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania, duties will include:
- Creating and maintaining relationships with partner organizations where study enrollment can take place
- Conducting educational sessions about the study
- Organizing recruitment events to enroll participants
- Tracking engagement and enrollment
- Collaborating closely with the All of US PA team
- Same-day travel, requiring a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Regularly communicating with Pittsburgh-based leadership and attending monthly or bimonthly meetings in Pittsburgh
Skills required: excellent communicator, strong organizational skills, working well independently, being able to engage others. Ability to explain the study to diverse participants.
Education and experience required/preferred: Bachelor’s degree in a Health Sciences or Communications field. At least 5-6 years of experience. Experience recruiting in large studies.
To apply for this position, see: https://cfopitt.taleo.net/careersection/pitt_staff_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=19009064&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York
For more information about this study and All of Us Pennsylvania, please visit: https://pittplusme.org/studyarms/publicdetails?Guid=87eb1d48-751e-465d-aacb-0cd48770e4f3 or https://joinallofuspa.org/
For more information about the All of Us program, visit: https://allofus.nih.gov/
Local Philly questions? Contact Karen Glanz at email@example.com.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.