Senior Manager, OST Programs – NORTH10, Full-time
The Senior Manager, OST Programs will report to and be evaluated by the Center Director. The Senior Manager, OST Programs will support all Out of School time programs and:
- Provide daily support for the coordination, integration, and delivery of all out of school time programs within the Lenfest Community Center by promoting collaborative relationships between scholar related program areas and ensuring that the expectations of out of school time program partners, scholars, and other stakeholders are consistently met.
- Communicate effectively and make decisions in a timely manner (verbally and written) with out of school time program team.
- Support the Center Director in the planning, implementation and evaluation of out of school program programs and activities.
- Direct scholars to scheduled programs and activities; ensures that youth are engaged in activities at all times.
- Manage data collection of attendance information, administers surveys, and prepares reports as needed with support of the Out of School Time Program team.
- Assist contractors/consultants in preparing for scheduled activities.
- Monitor youth ensuring compliance with core standards regarding environmental, physical and emotional safety.
- Provide oversight of communication with parents regarding attendance, academic achievement, and behavioral issues of scholars
- Offer feedback to Center Director on the status and quality of programs and activities, parent/youth satisfaction with program activities, and any other concerns with program operation
- Support high quality out of school time programming practices and services that meet the current and future needs of the out of school time community.
- Analyze the appropriate scholar and parent/ guardian data to inform the out of school time program focused decisions.
- Explore new initiatives and develop new partnerships for out of school time programming to increase support scholar outcomes.
- Ensure positive culture and climate for scholars through relationship building with the support and guidance of the Center Director
- Emphasize deepening staff and scholar relationships utilizing trauma informed practices;
- Be responsive to out of school time program staff and partners during program hours
- Facilitate restorative meetings with scholars and staff to ensure full student reintegration to the center community.
- Maintain information of scholar data with support from program
- Promote and maintain positive culture and climate by being accessible and visible in the center and during scholar transitional moments.
- Support center director with real time support for developing and implementing classroom management strategies and plans for individual students as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements – Our ideal candidate will meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred
- 2-3 years supervising after school and summer children and youth programming. years or more of management experience overseeing multiple program areas with youth and adult learners, preferably in a non-profit.
- Nonprofit leadership preferred
- Certification in trauma informed and restorative practices preferred
NORTH10 PHILADELPHIA provides a competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience. We also provide a generous benefits package including health and dental coverage, participation in a 401K with employer match, paid time off, life insurance. North 10 Philadelphia strongly believes in being an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse organization which reflects the communities in which we work, live and partner. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sex or gender or condition, gender identity and/or expression (including a transgender identity), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.