Senior Manager, Facilities – NORTH10, Full-time
The Senior Manager, Facilities will report to and be evaluated by the Senior Director of Operations and Special Projects. The Senior Manager, Facilities will support all major facilities projects and:
- Guarantee all North 10 properties and projects maintain consistent physical environment standards and that all emergency and security systems are functional
- Ensure all facilities are maintained at standard
- Support leadership team with facility strategy
- Manage capital projects to budget
- Develop, implement and monitor facility related policies and procedures organization wide.
- Manage all vendor relationships to include contract negotiations/re-negotiations
- Assess ongoing effectiveness of current vendors; provide analysis and recommendations on changes
- Supports the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services, and facility expansion.
- Plans budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates.
- Inspects construction and installation progress.
- Initiates planned maintenance programs for a variety of office equipment.
- Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC and office equipment.
- Manages the telecommunication function.
- Develops and administers the annual budget.
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements – Our ideal candidate will meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 project management experience
- Five years or more of facilities/maintenance experience overseeing multiple projects
- Nonprofit leadership preferred
- Certification in trauma informed and restorative practices preferred
NORTH10 PHILADELPHIA provides a competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience. We also provide a generous benefits package including health and dental coverage, participation in a 401K with employer match, paid time off, life insurance. North 10 Philadelphia strongly believes in being an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse organization which reflects the communities in which we work, live and partner. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sex or gender or condition, gender identity and/or expression (including a transgender identity), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.