Seminar: Generating Revenues for Non-Profits
Posted by on September 28, 2009
The Greater Philadelphia Food Systems Network
Invites you to attend:
“Generating Revenues for Non-Profits in Challenging Economic Times: A Non-Profit Law Seminar”
• Learn innovative revenue generating strategies employing your organization’s expertise and assets
• Diversify your fundraising base using social enterprise
• Discover the nuances of protecting your tax exempt status and avoiding unrelated business income tax
• Seminar includes actual case studies
Date: Tuesday October 27, 2009
Time: Breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.*
Program from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Place: Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
[DVRPC is located in the American College of Physicians (ACP) Building on the southwest corner of 6th and Race Streets.]
190 N. Independence Mall West, 8th Floor,
Philadelphia, PA 19106-1520
RSVP: Ellen Holtzman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-575-444 ext 110
* Thank you to Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission for hosting this event and providing a light breakfast!
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Civic Engagement Academy: Media & Marketing – Dec 15
- Thinking Beyond Walls: The Role of Nursing in Community-Based Organizations – Dec 8
- Community-Based and Engaged Learning Training – Jan 18 & 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.