Secrets of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Success
Posted by Network for Good on February 15, 2016
The Secrets of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Success
How to crush your fundraising goals with peer-to-peer campaigns
Peer-to-peer fundraising (also known as p2p fundraising or social fundraising) can help you expand your reach and raise more money by amplifying messages through supporter-driven campaigns. It’s all about rallying your community, acquiring new donors, and increasing capacity for years to come.
Sounds pretty great, right? But, how do you do it?Learn how to get started with peer-to-peer fundraising tips and insights in this comprehensive 13-page guide.
Get your free copy to learn:
- What peer-to-peer fundraising is and why it works.
- How to inspire your supporters to fundraise on your behalf.
- What you need to get started with a successful peer fundraising campaign.
More in "New Resources"
- SSIR Guide to Influencing Public Policy
- New Report: How Many Households May Be at Risk of Eviction Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 120-Day Update on Pathways to Reform, Transformation, and Reconciliation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.