School District of Phila. Virtual Town Halls: Charting A Path Forward…Together – Jul 7-9
Posted by School District of Philadelphia on July 7, 2020
The School District will be hosting several one-hour Virtual Town Hall sessions July 7th-9th so you can hear about our planning efforts to date for the upcoming school year. Individual sessions will be hosted by a District leader and focus on a key planning area such as health and safety, cleaning practices, school schedules, and curriculum and instruction.
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, July 7, 12- 1 PM
- Tuesday, July 7, 5-6 PM
- Wednesday, July 8, 1-2 PM
- Thursday, July 9, 12-1 PM
- Thursday, July 9, 5-6 PM
To learn more about these sessions, including how to watch and participate, please visit philasd.org/2020schoolstart and click on the Virtual Town Hall sessions button.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Seminar: Pedagogies Under Microscopes – Aug 15
- 2020 B.PHL Innovation Fest: Supporting COVID-19 Recovery Efforts in Philly Region – Sep 15-17
- Constitutional Exchanges from the National Constitution Center: Online Learning Opportunities – Aug 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.