Scholar Exchange: Learn about the Constitution – Apr 9 & 16
Posted by National Constitution Center on April 6, 2021
This April, we are here to help students prepare for the upcoming Advanced Placement Government and Politics exam. All month long, the National Constitution Center’s team of constitutional scholars will review events of the Constitutional Convention, our nation’s founding documents—including the Bill of Rights—Supreme Court cases, and other relevant topics.
Not taking the test? These high-energy classes are great for learners of all ages!
Join us for Friday sessions with two special guests:
- Writer Jill Lepore on the Constitutional Convention, Friday, April 9, at 1 p.m. ET
- Professor Akhil Reed Amar on the Bill of Rights, Friday, April 16, at 1 p.m. ET
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- The Evolution of the Racism Sequence, Speaker Series – Apr 20
- Change the Subject: A documentary film and discussion – Apr 14
- Family Literacy Program, May 17 – July 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.