Salesforce Director, Hopeworks ‘N Camden
Posted by Hopeworks 'n Camden on August 8, 2016
Hopeworks ‘N Camden is a nationally recognized not-for-profit organization founded in 2000 in Camden, NJ.
Our Vision is to heal communities by creating safe pathways through which we own our histories and discover new choices. We do this by using education, technology and entrepreneurship to partner with young men and women of Camden, NJ, as they identify and earn a sustainable future. Together we seize the opportunity to heal and thrive in the midst of violence and poverty. Our trainees have gone on to get jobs, attend colleges, and earn GEDs. They have developed Websites for paying clients, served over 60 clients via our GIS business, and developed and delivered unique and impactful SalesForce implementations throughout the country.
Position & Responsibilities
Hopeworks N’ Camden needs a high energy, multi talented Director to increase revenue for our Salesforce business. Successful candidates will have a history of successful client relationship building, have extensive experience in Salesforce projects, be a Salesforce administrator/ developer, and have the ability to manage and grow a business. Applicants should have an entrepreneurial approach and be comfortable acquiring, managing, and delivering client projects. This role is unique in offering significant leadership opportunities and the ability to create job opportunities for youth in one of America’s poorest city. The ideal candidate for this position will be highly energetic and bring passion for working with urban youth. Hopeworks interns do much of the solution development in this department and this position requires an ability to motivate and lead a unique team. Duties for this important opportunity include but are not limited to:
- Manage the revenue growth of our Salesforce business. This includes identifying new customers, engaging in initial discovery process, and delivering effective and profitable scopes to prospective customers.
- Understand business process and be able to develop Salesforce solutions that can contribute to a customer’s strategic objectives.
- Manage the design and development of SalesForce solutions for the department.
- Manage the implementation of Salesforce solutions for the department.
- Meet with customers during initial sales meeting and/or design meetings to discuss their Salesforce and website needs and determine technology and design strategy.
- Draft project proposals and budgets, including pricing and scheduling estimates for project work.
- Manage customer relationships, deliver regular update reports, and ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Oversee a team of youth design and development trainees to deliver client projects, including providing feedback, evaluations, and skills assessments.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on Hopeworks and its services locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Support all Hopeworks’ services, including GIS, Web, Video, and Social Media.
- Executive Director, Starfinder Foundation
- Development & Operations Coordinator, Youth Sentencing & Reentry Project
- Director of Operations & Development, The Center For Emerging Visual Artists
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.