Riverbend Summer Science Inquiry Institute 2018
Posted by Riverbend Environmental Education Center on March 26, 2018
Free Professional Development Opportunity for 3-5th grade teachers!
Transform your classroom, improve your science teaching and learn ways to integrate science into your English
and math curriculum. This week-long institute offers an introduction to inquiry based learning pedagogy, nature-based STEM techniques and a chance to network with fellow educators. Visit locations across the city to learn more about science resources, get outside and have fun!
July 30 through August 3
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• ACT 48 Credit is Available!
• Free for teachers in Philadelphia*
• Space is limited, register today!
Contact Erin McCool at 610-527-5234 ext 112
* A $200 check deposit is required to reserve your space. This will be refunded by September 31, after completion
of the week-long institute.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 26th Annual King Day of Service Kickoff, Planning Webinars Beginning Nov 2
- Creating Cohesive Culture 2.0 – Oct 29
- Faith Leader’s Wednesday Webinar: Safe and Informed Election – Oct 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.