Retention On The Rise: Campus Philly’s 2019 Annual Report
Posted by Campus Philly on January 21, 2020
Campus Philly is pleased to present our Annual Report for the 2018-2019 academic year. Here are a few highlights of what you’ll find inside:
- Students graduating with technology or engineering degrees has gone up 24% since 2015
- Enrollment has climbed at regional colleges and universities, up 6.7% between 2015 and 2017
- 54% of college students stay in our region after they graduate, as compared to only 42% in Boston
Campus Philly helps students fall in love with Philadelphia and launch their careers here after they graduate. We couldn’t do that work without our higher education, employer, civic and cultural partners. Thank you for your partnership and for helping us to make this impact in our region.
Download the annual report: https://campusphilly.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/CampusPhilly-2019AnnualReport-web.pdf
More in "New Resources"
- Article: COVID-19 and Student Performance, Equity, and U.S. Education Policy
- New Census Report: Statistics for Income, Poverty and Health Insurance
- Rebuilding America: national service podcast series
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.