Science Research Program for High School Students
Posted by The Trip Initiative on September 24, 2019
Want a hands-on, independent research experience? Challenge yourself to design and answer questions important to you in the TRIP Initiative at William Tennent High School this spring.
Key Course Details:
- Weekly on Saturdays Jan. 18th – Apr 4th, 2020
- Two sessions – A (8:30AM – 12:30PM) and B (1:30 to 5:30 pm)
- Up to 8 students selected per session
- Must be currently enrolled in grade 9-12
- Completion of high school biology or chemistry course is preferred, but not required
- Must commit to attend ALL days of the program in either Session A or B
Click here for program details.
Apply here. Application open until October 27th at 11:59 PM.
Questions? Contact Dr. Amanda Purdy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Awards for Excellence in Engaged Scholarship – Mar 26
- Webinar: Designing the Online Learning Experience – Mar 25
- Webinar: Preparing Students for Remote Learning and Assessing/Evaluating Student Learning in an Online Setting – Mar 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.