Research Excellence Portfolio Leader – Digital Health
Posted by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia on August 14, 2017
The Portfolio Leader for Research Excellence of Digital Health is a strategic and operational role responsible for the strategy, program management, and delivery of Digital Health Services and operational excellence in this portfolio. The portfolio leader serves as an influential business leader and change agent, exercising strong communications and collaboration skills that support an integrative matrix-based organizational model. The portfolio leader leads and motivates cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals. The portfolio leader maintains up-to-date knowledge of technology products, standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, benchmarking and implementation best practices.
This position has high interaction and visibility with front-line hospital management, clinical champions, patient/family relations, corporate services, research institute, government affairs, CHOP affiliates, and IS leadership to:
- Develop, maintain, improve and measure the Digital Health strategy execution for Research Excellence.
- Forge operational and clinical partnerships to influence outcomes
- Champion organizational change to consumer driven healthcare through digital health technology and supporting processes
- Executive Director, Starfinder Foundation
- Development & Operations Coordinator, Youth Sentencing & Reentry Project
- Director of Operations & Development, The Center For Emerging Visual Artists
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.