Report: Charting the Multiple Meanings of Blight
Posted by Keep America Beautiful on June 1, 2015
I wanted to share the first phase of a nationwide study on blight and its effects just released by our national organization, Keep America Beautiful. You can find the press release and full report here.
As the press release notes, the study outlines:
- What recent academic literature and reports say about blight;
- How policymakers and community-based organizations can leverage the report’s findings; and
- 10 recommendations for policymakers, future research, and potential actions.
More in "New Resources"
- How U.S Poverty Could Spike in the Last Half of the Year
- Race and Poverty Tied to Coronavirus Disparities
- eService-Learning: Creating Experiential Learning and Civic Engagement Through Online and Hybrid Courses
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.