Relationship Education Program
Posted by on February 19, 2007
Amnion Crisis Pregnancy Center?s
Relationship Education Program:
– This is a free program with flexible, versatile scheduling options, adaptable to both classroom and assembly venues.
– This program is currently being used in elementary, middle, and high schools (as well as universities) throughout the Philadelphia area to empower students to make healthy choices that are right for them.
(Upper Darby Schools, Lower Merion Schools, Interboro High School, Kensington High School, Strawberry Mansion High School, Pepper Middle School, Vare Middle School, Reynolds Elementary School, Hill-Freedman School, University of Pennsylvania and others?)
– It has been very well-received by students, teachers, and parents.
– It is a successful tool for teaching the difficult issues of sex and relationships in a practical way.
– It is a helpful addition to any existing health/wellness curriculum.
– Presenters are young, down-to-earth, and use humor, logic, and personal stories to communicate the importance of thinking through the following:
1. Goal Setting
2. The Power of Sex
3. Building a Strong Foundation for your Life
4. Self Worth and Integrity
5. Starting Over
6. Dealing with Emotional Baggage
7. Setting Boundaries
8. Maturity in Decision Making
9. Intimacy vs. Sex
10. True Love vs. Infatuation
For more information, a free promo DVD, or to schedule a presentation,
Contact: Melissa A. Brown
610 622 9957
More in "New Resources"
- Department of Planning and Development Housing Helper Benefit Tool
- New Issue of Liberal Education: How COVID-19 Turned Higher Ed Upside Down
- New Newsletter: Pathways to Reform, Transformation, and Reconciliation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.