Reimagine Fundraising: How to Embrace Cost-Effective AI to Make Your Nonprofit Smarter – Apr 29
Posted by Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR) on April 6, 2021
Data suggests that most social sector organizations lose 60% of donors year after year. Nonprofits end up spending an enormous amount of time trying to refill their “leaky bucket” of donors.
This 90-minute SSIR Live! program (available on-demand later) will explore how nonprofits can leverage simple, cost-effective AI resources to reimagine and rehumanize their fundraising efforts, and improve organizational efficiency. In this live session, the speakers will share implementable insights from their most recent research on the impact of AI on philanthropy.
This interactive SSIR Live! webinar-workshop will…
- Explore ways to leverage cost-effective AI tools to reimagine and rehumanize fundraising
- Provide step-by-step guidelines for getting started adopting and using AI effectively in your nonprofit work
- Share case studies of implementation in the field featuring both large and small nonprofits, with important results, benefits, and impacts
Date and Time: Thursday, April 29, 2021, 2:00-3:30 p.m.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Requests Input from Area School & Community Leaders
- Reinventing Our Communities Cohort Program
- Votes & Ballots Revamp Brainstorming – Apr 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.