Regional Training Centers for University-Assisted Community Schools
Posted by Netter Center for Community Partnerships on May 12, 2014
The Netter Center for Community Partnerships is pleased to announce that the request for proposals to develop a regional training center on university-assisted community school is now available. Funding is for three years at $50,000 per year.
The full text of the request for proposals can be downloaded from the Netter Center website,
The goals of the regional training center will be to:
- Develop further the funded university’s engagement in its own university-assisted community school initiative, particularly the coordination of the university’s resources;
- Provide training and technical assistance on the university-assisted community school model to interested universities and colleges and their school and community partners in a multi-state area.
- Work with other higher eds in the funded university’s immediate region to enlist their participation in the local initiative.
Proposals are due electronically on June 16, 2014 by 6 pm eastern daylight savings time to:
Netter Center for Community Partnerships
Download the full RFP here.
Please direct any questions to Joann Weeks, email@example.com, 215-898-0872.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps Request for Proposals
- Request for Proposals: Clay, Play, Read Literacy Installations – Dec 16
- 2021 Terri Lynne Lokoff Teacher Awards – Jan 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.