Recyclebank Green Schools Program – Nov 30
Posted by Recyclebank on November 13, 2018
The Recyclebank Green Schools Program (the “Program”) is intended to encourage and support schools having a project in keeping with Recyclebank’s mission (the “Project”) by promoting the Project through Recyclebank’s Rewards Program (available on http://www.recyclebank.com) thereby allowing each participant school to earn a grant of up to $2,500 to be used to fund the school’s Project in keeping with these Terms and Conditions (the “Grant”). To participate, each school must submit an application to Recyclebank, LLC, the sponsor of this Program (“Recyclebank” or “Sponsor”) by November 30, 2018. The Program begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on January 7, 2019 (the “Program Start Date”) and e
The Grant must be used in its entirety by the school to fund the Project intended to promote community building. The Project must conform with all of the following criteria:
- The Project must engage the students by offering education on the power and impact of environmentally-friendly behavior;
- The Project must not be a single event but rather have sustainability beyond the current school year;
- The Project must have a detailed budget (required to be submitted with the application); and
- The Project must be completed within the current school year.
In selecting participant schools, Recyclebank considers the following areas regarding the Project in order to assess whether the applicant’s Project is in keeping with Recyclebank’s mission:
- Offer innovative approaches to communicate and further environmental issues within the community;
- Provide strong educational programming to the students and the community with follow-up opportunities for learning;
- Create new ways of thinking, acting and behaving in relation to the environment;
- Empower students to be “heroes” (e.g. educators, stewards or advocates) for a sustainable environmental in their community;
- Encourage partnerships among formal and informal educational systems; and
- Facilitate partnerships between schools and community organizations.
Read more and apply: https://www.recyclebank.com/green-schools-terms
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Improving Online Postsecondary Career and Technical Education – Aug 31
- Opportunity Youth Relief Fund
- Resist Invites Applications for Social Change, Justice Grants – Sep 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.