Real Social Change: Opportunities and Challenges for Effective Collaboration and Partnership – Nov 2
Posted by American Public Health Association on October 29, 2019
Are you interested in best practices for collaboration and effective partnership for social change in global health?
Please join us for the Community Based Primary Health Care (CBPHC) Pre-Conference: November 2nd, 2019 from 8 AM to 5 PM called Real Social Change: Opportunities and Challenges for Effective Collaboration and Partnership
This workshop is an opportunity participate with international and national experts, CHWs, program planners, policy-makers, CHW advocates, donors, and others interested in CBPHC to define effective partnering practices and collaboration strategies that support CBPHC and social change.
· “An Ethical Lens on Collaboration in Global Practice” Dr. Jim Lavery, the Hilton Chair for Global Ethics, of Emory University
· “Tools for Creating and Measuring Collaboration Globally” Dr. Nina Wallerstein, Director of the UNM Center for Participatory Research
You will be able to participate in working group discussions, and share your best practices for global health and collaboration
Cost of the workshop is $25 for students, and $35 for non-students!
TO REGISTER: Go to APHA Annual Meeting Workshops
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Email the CBPHC Working Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: Black Youth and Suicide Risk Panel – Sep 30
- Five Part Series: Discover Effective Collaboration Techniques at Creative Exchange – Oct 23
- City Year Women’s Leadership Luncheon – Oct 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.