Real Estate Property Workshop
Posted by Walnut Hill Community Association on January 12, 2018
Come join Public Relations Officer, Vicki Riley from the City of Philadelphia Department of Revenue as she conducts a workshop on strategies and programs to Lower Your Real Estate Property Taxes!
· Real Estate Tax Relief is coming to your community meeting
· Programs with No Age or Income Requirements
· Tax Services Referrals
· Real Estate Tax Deferral Program
· Low Income Senior Citizen Real Estate Tax Freeze Program
· Homestead Exemption Applications
The Enterprise Center
4548 Market Street
When: Thursday, January 25th, 2018
Time: 6 PM – 8 PM
*Applications will be available on hand at the meeting!
*Food will be provided!!!
*Tell your neighbors all about this wonderful opportunity!
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- WTS Philadelphia Transportation YOU Event: Virtual Airport Tour – Mar 13
- Webinar: Does American Criminal Justice Need Reform? – Mar 10
- DiscoverED: Calling all 2nd grade Classrooms in PA (STEAM and Maker Pedagogies) – Mar 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.