Puentes Education is Seeking Virtual Volunteers – Jan 3
Posted by Puentes de Salud on December 8, 2020
The Puentes Education Program is seeking volunteers to support our *virtual* education work this Spring!
Volunteers will engage virtually with students through our Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle, or High School after-school programs. We are seeking volunteers to commit to at least one consistent day per week, Mondays-Thursdays, 3-5:30pm, or Fridays, 1-3:30pm.
Volunteer responsibilities will begin Saturday, January 30th with an orientation, and run through Friday, May 21. We are particularly seeking applicants who have relevant experiences working with youth. Although Spanish-language skills are not required (except in our Early Childhood Program), we highly encourage individuals who are fluent, bilingual and/or native speakers to apply!
Visit our application to learn more about our programs and how you can get involved:
1. Go to www.puentesapp.org
2. Click on “Sign Up” at the bottom of the website home page.
3. Create an account and password. You will receive an email to the account you sign up with. Confirm your account via the emailed link.
4. Log in to www.puentesapp.org. Click on “Become a Social Program Volunteer.”
5. Complete and submit the application !
Applications are due by midnight on Sunday, January 3rd. We will will reach out to you with your application decision prior to orientation!
Please Note: Unfortunately, we can only accept volunteers who are physically located in Pennsylvania at this time or who already have a valid FBI fingerprint clearance obtained in PA.
Questions? Contact Lili at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for supporting our work!
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Red Cross Blood Drive – Apr 15
- Volunteer to support COVID-19 vaccination efforts
- 11th Annual Run to Rebuild
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.