Public Policy Lab Inaugural Symposium, Temple University, Sept. 5
Posted by Temple University on July 16, 2019
Date and Time: Thursday, September 5, 2019, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Location: Howard Gittis Student Center, Room 200C, 1755 N. 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Join us for a day-long symposium inaugurating the Public Policy Lab (PPL) in the College of Liberal Arts. PPL invites you to attend a series of panels on contemporary policy issues and a keynote address by Professor Matthew Desmond, Pulitzer Prize-winning author of Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City. Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided.
The event is free and open to the public. Registration is required.
- The University and Public Policy
- Engaging Debates about Early Childhood Education
- Immigration Policy and Reform
- Eviction: Poverty and Profit in an American City
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Conference – Charting the Course Ahead: Healthcare in 2021 & Beyond – Nov 16
- Webinar: Black Youth and Suicide Risk Panel – Sep 30
- Five Part Series: Discover Effective Collaboration Techniques at Creative Exchange – Oct 23
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.