Pt-time Financial Coordinator/Human Resources, ASAP
Posted by After School Activities Partnerships (ASAP) on June 8, 2015
ASAP’s mission is to develop high quality after school activities and resources to empower youth and strengthen communities in Philadelphia.
We are seeking a someone as for part time Financial Coordinator/Human Resources.
The Financial Coordinator must be proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks and must have the ability to multi-task. A working knowledge of general payroll, financial and tax regulations is preferred. The financial coordinator will assist in a variety of financial projects and activities, including financial audit and analysis, creating budgets, preparing budget v actual reports for Board members, processing invoices, and monitoring accounts receivable. The financial coordinator may also be asked to participate in special projects such as Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and annual appeals.
As the human resources point person, responsibilities include preparing offer letters to prospective employees, reviewing employee handbook
Duties and responsibilities
• Preparing Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Interfacing with Paychex in preparation of bi-monthly payroll
• Preparing organizational and project budgets
• Preparing quarterly budget vs actual reports for organization and individual initiatives
• Tracking revenues and expenses of various appeals and fundraisers
• Working with Development Coordinator in preparing project budgets for grants
• Reconciling bank accounts and credit card statements
• Interfacing with auditors and audit preparation and documentation
• Handling volunteer clearances (background checks and abuse clearances)
• Performing human resource duties, e.g. background checks, offer letters, benefits enrollment
• Interfacing with insurance brokers and monitoring insurance and lease renewals
Interested applicants can send their cover letter to Natalie Husick at email@example.com.
- Staff Attorney, Public Interest Law Center – Apr 5
- Summer Openings for Staff and Apprentices at the Center for Black Educator Development
- Manager, Network Organizing, Engagement, & Knowledge – Mar 26
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.