Pt-time: Coordinator of Member Development, PA Campus Compact
Posted by Pennsylvania Campus Compact on July 13, 2015
PACC Job Posting: Coordinator of Member Development
PACC Job Posting: Coordinator of Member Development-Part-time 20-24/wk. Salary negotiable based on experience, qualifications, and number of hours available to work. Benefits include pro-rated vacation/sick days.
Application process: Expressions of interest must be received by email with letter and resume to email@example.com by August 10, 2015. Questions? Contact Dr. Char Gray.
Duties and Responsibilities
A. Member Development and Sustainability
1. Identify PACC member and non-member needs and compile resources
2. Identify funding opportunities and write grants for building institutional capacity for civic learning and community engagement.
3. Manage logistics of conferences and workshops
4. Provide consultation and coaching on assessment of the impact of institutional engagement, civic learning, and community engagement
1. Develop and maintain content for PACC communication pieces (newsletter, Facebook, website)
2. Ensure distribution of materials to all relevant stakeholders
· Program management, 5-8 yrs experience at higher educational institution or nonprofit which interface with civic and community engagement programs (service-learning and co-curricular service programs)
· Master’s preferred
· Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point
· Self-starter, works well independently
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
· Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish goals
· Flexible work schedule, prefer T-Th
· Some travel required and working a few weekends/yr
- Project Manager – Direct Care Worker Training Initiative
- Young Quakers Community Athletics Boys Lacrosse Coach
- Language Access Program Manager, Office of Immigrant Affairs
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.