PT GED instructor, ResCare
Posted by ResCare Workforce Services on September 11, 2017
Our young adult program in Bucks County, Bristol, PA is seeking a PT GED instructor.
- Instructs in GED preparation, in addition to providing instruction for career related activities.
- Provides participant with a credential representing mastery of certain basic competencies desirable to employers.
- Provide educational instruction in assigned subject/topic areas to include mathematical, science, and other topics as deemed necessary for young adults ages 16-24.
- Prepare participants for Pre-GED and GED exams.
- Provides classroom instruction to participants in computer literacy, job search techniques, life skills, money management, job retention strategies, pre-vocational/career transition opportunities and one-on-one tutoring.
- Uses classroom instruction and group participation activities to assist program participants
- Tests and documents the attainment of competencies and academic progress.
- Provides case management including attendance and behavior issues and agency referrals.
- Help maintain client files.
- Provides individual counseling related to vocational exploration, goal setting, and problem-solving; addresses behavioral problems.
To apply, forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Marketing Officer, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS)
- PACDC: Programs Assistant (Part-time)
- PACDC: Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.