Good Shepherd Mediation Program
PT Development Coordinator, Good Shepherd Mediation Program
Good Shepherd Mediation Program’s mission is to empower Philadelphia community residents to creatively search for meaningful and lasting solutions to their conflicts without resorting to crime or violence. The Development Coordinator will be responsible for developing positive relationships with grant foundations, corporate foundations, individual donors, and other strategic partnerships and raising funds through donations, special events, and social media strategies.
The right candidate will have a BA/BS degree with CFRE preferred, and:
• a minimum of 3-5 years of fundraising experience with direct responsibility for a variety of fundraising strategies for a diversified funding base
• strong strategic ability, financial acumen, management skills, and an ethical approach to work
• a competent and natural leader who can convey confidence, build relationships and represent GSMP in the community
• solid connections to the Philadelphia corporate and foundation communities
• demonstrated success in individual, corporate and foundation giving, event planning with corporate sponsorships, and donor cultivation
• a self-starter with high energy, positive attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail,
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
• working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of products, fundraising software (Donor Snap preferred) and the ability to learn new computer applications, and
• strong ability to work as a team member and handle conflict constructively
Interested candidates should submit a Curriculum Vitae and writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission deadline: January 15, 2018.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.