Project Director, Fiesta Schoolyards
Posted by Fiesta Schoolyards on February 4, 2020
Project Director for Fiesta Schoolyards –Scope of Work
To oversee participating schools in the Fiesta Schoolyards program to their Dedication launches. Management includes assisting in identifying school candidates with the School District of Philadelphia (SDP), coordinating the program team, technical oversight,and the communication and coordination necessary to complete a cohort of Fiesta Schoolyards scheduled within a given build season.
- To conduct oneself with confidence and humility with school principals, municipal representatives, and corporate leaders.
- To continually think ahead–how to better improve the process? How to scale the model?
- To convey with pleasing design Fiesta Schoolyard’s purpose, news, and events in various outreach efforts. Includes website, videos, how-to online manual, grant-writing, newsletter, and digital marketing campaigns.
- To communicate clearly in all written and verbal interactions.
- To understand and implement the potentials of digital marketing.
- To work hard. To be a team player.
- Management experience preferred of 2-5 years at a nonprofit organization and preferably with an entity involved in education or school sites.
- Management experience preferred of 2-5 years specifically in the area of playgrounds, public or private, community or school-based.
- At least 2year’s experience in direct contact or participation with elementary schools.
- Knowledge preferred of play theory and SOPLAY evaluation techniques.
Learn more and apply hear: https://lindyproperties.box.com/s/oi4cd60e40fo1stin9mte6n4qqrpn5cn
- Staff Attorney Position, Public Interest Law Center
- Operations Coordinator, Green Woods Charter School
- Customer Success Manager – PA (Remote), Aunt Bertha
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.