Helping Fathers during COVID-19: Project D.A.D. – Virtual Workshops
Posted by People for People on June 2, 2020
Project D.A.D.’s (Developing Active Dads) mission is to help non-custodial fathers and families in Philadelphia, to be responsible parents by providing programming that improves participants’ relations with their children, through intensive employment services and case management.
Project D.A.D. has the opportunity to develop positive manhood/fatherhood values and long-term commitment to children, family and communities. Its training is designed to enhance life traits such as self-discipline, respect for self and others which provide a stable pathway to decision making, financial stability and personal responsibility.
- Do you know a father who needs help navigating through life (parenting, employment, co-parenting)?
- Are you someone that enjoys helping your community thrive and has the ability to share free community resources?
Learn more here: http://peopleforpeople.org/programs/people-for-people-project-d-a-d/
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- WTS Philadelphia Transportation YOU Event: Virtual Airport Tour – Mar 13
- Webinar: Does American Criminal Justice Need Reform? – Mar 10
- DiscoverED: Calling all 2nd grade Classrooms in PA (STEAM and Maker Pedagogies) – Mar 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.