Program Manager (temporary), Mighty Writers West
Title: Program Manager, temporary
Location: Mighty Writers West, 3861 Lancaster Ave.
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 3-8pm
Due to an employee having to take an extended leave of absence, we have a PT opening for fall, which may interest you. Details here. This position is temporary through Dec. 2018. Mighty Writers is growing fast, so this position may be extended or there may be another opportunity with us at that time.
- Manage a cohort of six teen writers (ensuring that they are completing ongoing writing projects and working effectively with younger writers during Academy, 3-6pm daily)
- Serve as teaching assistant and/or administrative support during our daily Academy program for ages 10-14.
- Teach one 90-minute weekly workshop for ages 7-9 (evening, 6-7:30pm)
- Administrative duties: phones, front desk, etc.
- Close the writing studio at 8pm daily.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.