Program Intern, PA Humanities Council
Posted by on August 25, 2008
Job Title: Program Intern
Job Category: Arts & Culture/Education/Communication/Marketing/Research/Program
Description: The Pennsylvania Humanities Council seeks a paid Program Intern to begin work in September. PHC offers program resources for lifelong learning at nonprofit organizations across the Commonwealth. The Program Intern will assist with the administration, promotion, and evaluation of two of PHC’s signature programs: grants and Commonwealth Speakers.
· College junior, senior, or graduate student. Will also consider a recent graduate who will commit to work through May 2009.
· Love of the humanities, with relevant coursework,
· Strong computer and database management skills,
· Attention to accuracy and detail,
· Ability to write easily and well
· Ability to communicate professionally on the phone and in person,
· Be self-motivated, dependable, and adhere to deadlines,
· Be flexible, good humored, and a team player
Hours: 10-15 hours a week until the end of the spring semester
Salary: Hourly wage
To apply: Send letter of interest along with a resume or work history to email@example.com or Pennsylvania Humanities Council, 325 Chestnut Street, Suite 715, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
End date: September 10, 2008
- Staff Attorney, Public Interest Law Center – Apr 5
- Summer Openings for Staff and Apprentices at the Center for Black Educator Development
- Manager, Network Organizing, Engagement, & Knowledge – Mar 26
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.