Program Coordinator, ERTHNXT
Posted by on August 18, 2008
Position Title: Program Coordinator
Reports To: Program Director
Employee Type: Part-time (20 – 30 hours per week) with potential for fulltime
Recruiting Salary: $15 – $18/hr depending on experience
• High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Strong communication skills (oral & written)
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software and databases; desktop publishing, HTML experience a plus
• Some weekend work required
• Physical capacity to lift, dig, and use manual tools outdoors
• Valid driver’s license
• Background or interest in environment, youth education, conservation, forestry, community service; preferred.
• Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of ERTHNXT programs and events, including: volunteer tree planting, environmental education programs.
• Assists in the development of projects, programs and events for organization activities.
• Meets with partner, volunteer, and children/youth organizations (as directed by supervisor) to coordinate and plan projects and events.
• Lead and instruct groups of children, youth and adults.
• Ensures that event logistics are planned and performed including manual fieldwork.
• Prepares reports on projects, programs, and events.
• Responds to inquiries about the organization’s programs and events.
• Conducts online research as directed.
• Assists with fundraising tasks, including correspondence and assembly of proposals.
• Assists with presentation materials and assembly of marketing materials, including brochures, posters, emails, newsletters, and press releases.
• Perform administrative duties in support of the goals of the organization including procurement, database maintenance, correspondence, scheduling, mailings, telephone, etc.
Send cover letter and resume to: Amanda Benner firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.