Program Associate, Community Impact (Full Time)
Posted by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia on October 22, 2019
The Program Associate is responsible for furthering the day-to-day tasks that advance the goals of the Office of Community Relations and supporting program implementation for Healthier Together. Healthier Together is an innovative 5-year initiative to improve the health of children in West Philadelphia by addressing specific, prioritized social determinants of health including housing, trauma, hunger, and poverty. This role reports to the Senior Director of Community Engagement in the Office of Community Relations.
This position is ideal for a candidate interested in public or community health. The ideal candidate is an organized and driven team player, with the ability to problem solve independently and exhibit professionalism while working with all levels of an organization.
- Support the day-to-day program management
- Support communication and promotion
- Relationship and knowledge building
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Experience: At least two (2) years’ experience related to healthcare, public health, community health, business, or non-profit leadership experience required.
- Preferred Education: Bachelors in Public Health, Social Work, Business, or related field
- Preferred Experience: Experience or education in the area of community/public health.
For more details and to apply, click here.
- Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship Opportunities
- Assistant Professor of Ethnic Studies and Director of Academic Innovation, Albion College, The Phila. Center
- Director of Training / Associate Director, Drexel University Counseling Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.