Procrastinator’s Guide to Year-End Fundraising
Posted by Network for Good on November 21, 2016
The Procrastinator’s Guide to Year-End Fundraising
How Small Nonprofits Are Raising More this December
Plan, create, and execute a campaign to crush your goals, attract new donors, and drive momentum from #GivingTuesday through December 31. Your free copy of this comprehensive that includes:
- How to plan your campaign and set realistic goals.
- How to activate your community to raise more.
- How to write top-notch fundraising appeals and donor thank you letters.
- How to leverage expert-recommended software to save time and boost results.
Fill out the form to have a copy of this guide sent straight to your inbox!
More in "New Resources"
- SSIR Guide to Influencing Public Policy
- New Report: How Many Households May Be at Risk of Eviction Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 120-Day Update on Pathways to Reform, Transformation, and Reconciliation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.