Problem Gambling: Women in Treatment
Posted by Temple University on June 1, 2015
THE COUNCIL ON COMPULSIVE GAMBLING OF PENNSYLVANIA, INC. PRESENTS
“PROBLEM GAMBLING: WOMEN IN TREATMENT”
DATE: FRIDAY, JUNE 19, 2015
TIME: 8:30 – 4:30 (REGISTRATION 8:00)
LOCATION: CBH, 801 MARKET STREET, 11TH FLOOR, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19107
PRESENTER: LORI RUGLE, Ph.D
8:00 – 8:30 Registration
8:30 – 12:00 Training Sessions (One 15 minute break)
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch Provided
1:00 – 4:30 Training Sessions (One 15 minute break)
This workshop is designed to provide an overview of problem gambling issues, focusing on prevalence rates and treatment methods for women suffering from this disorder.
• Discuss prevalence rates of women seeking treatment for gambling disorder
• Discuss ways to identify gambling problems among female population
• Discuss tools for screening and assessment tools as well as DSM-5 criteria
• Discuss current prevention and treatment methods
SOCIAL WORK CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR THIS EVENT.
SPACE IS LIMITED AND PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
TO REGISTER, CONTACT MIRANDA COHEN AT OAS
email@example.com or 215-599-4972 ext. 4485
Registration Deadline – Thursday, June 18, 2015
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Forward Equitable Development Conference Conversation #3 – Aug 12
- Drexel: Free Online, Technology Training Program – Aug 12
- GPLEX 2020 Applications Are Now Open – Aug 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.