Pro Bono Consulting For Nonprofits Info Session
Compass to host Information Session for Prospective Clients May 2nd, 9:30-11:30am at Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce. RSVP by April 25 to Elizabeth Elliott at email@example.com
Pro Bono Consulting For Nonprofits
Compass provides strategic pro bono consulting services to Philadelphia-area nonprofits. Compass uses teams of volunteers, most of whom have an MBA from a top business school, to provide consulting assistance in the areas of: Board Development, Funding Strategies, Strategic Alignment, and Strategic Partnerships & Collaborations.
Compass clients must meet the following criteria:
• Have 501(c)3 status;
• Minimum of three paid staff members and minimum budget of $750,000;
• Offer services that specifically benefit the Greater Philadelphia community;
• Not promote a specific religion, or religious or political beliefs.
PROSPECTIVE CLIENT INFORMATION SESSION – MAY 2, 2016
Information session for prospective clients to learn:
• How the Compass program works
• What kind of project would be best for your organization
• How to apply for a Compass project and get selected
Date: May 2, 2016
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Location: Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
200 South Broad Street, Suite 700
Philadelphia, PA 19102
RSVP by April 25th to Elizabeth Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Application available online April 15th with a June 15, 2016 deadline
• Compass announces final client selections in late August.
• Projects run September through May.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.