Playworks in the Virtual Classroom – Nov 17
Posted by Playworks on November 3, 2020
About the Event
Playworks in the Virtual Classroom is an interactive workshop for educators and child care providers. It will demonstrate strategies to transform online school culture by building social, emotional, physical, and academic skills through play. With Playworks games and strategies, teachers and students play together, providing an opportunity for everyone to experience the benefits of play.
During the workshop, we will share:
- Strategies for facilitating games in the virtual classroom to build your toolbox of skills for keeping kids engaged
- How recess, play, and physical activity positively impact school climate and build rapport
- The ways play can be used in the classroom to develop strong SEL competencies
- Resources you can use right away to eliminate the need to plan and just get playing!
Date and Time: Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 3:30 pm
A Zoom link will be shared one day prior to the webinar. Let’s Play!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar on Emerging Adults: Myths & Facts: Why The Huge Disparities? – Mar 25
- Webinar: Emerging Adults: Why Are They Different? – Mar 11
- Critical Methods in Service Learning – Feb 25 & Mar 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.