Posted by Philadelphia Zoo on April 28, 2020
As the region’s largest living classroom, we felt it was important to create a new way for teachers and parents to continue to stay personally connected with the wonders of wildlife. PhillyZooToYOU (https://philadelphiazoo.org/learn/) creates a virtual gateway to wildlife discovery and drives meaningful learning experiences for all children and families, including:
- Access to enriching science-based curriculum activities to enhance the online learning experience.
- A truly personal experience, that connects audiences directly with Zoo experts via email through our Science@PhillyZoo program. This is the perfect opportunity for students working on their science curriculum at home! Teachers can incorporate this into the at home science curriculum assignments! Zoo experts are prepared to answer student questions in a timely manner.
- Philadelphia Zoo’s full library of PhillyZoo at 2 Facebook Live videos where audiences get up-close virtually with our amazing animals. Join us every weekday at 2:00PM EST: https://www.facebook.com/philadelphiazoo/
More in "New Resources"
- Creating PRESENCE: New program addresses organizational trauma
- What Now? Post-Election Planning and Processing
- PA Family Support Needs Assessment
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.