Webinar: Philanthropic Efforts to Battle COVID-19 Around the Corner and Around the World – Apr 8
Posted by Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR) on April 7, 2020
This Complimentary SSIR Live! Program Will Explore:
- How philanthropic resources are being deployed to support medical response, fund vital research, and assist people and organizations who have been directly impacted
- The ways in which community foundations are working to move money to where it is needed most
- How donor-advised funds are providing support to nonprofits as they continue to provide services during the COVID-19 pandemic, in the near and long term
- Suggestions for funders who want to effectively support individuals and organizations affected by COVID-19 locally, nationally, and globally
As the world battles the COVID-19 pandemic, large amounts of philanthropic dollars are being marshalled to support frontline clinicians and health care workers, researchers, and others striving locally, nationally, and internationally to address the virus’ impact on our communities. Funders and grantees are trying to better understand the immediate- and long-term needs of the nonprofit sector.
Date and Time: April 8, 2020, 2-3 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Requests Input from Area School & Community Leaders
- Reinventing Our Communities Cohort Program
- Votes & Ballots Revamp Brainstorming – Apr 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.