Philadelphians, Please Share Your Thoughts on the City Budget Priorities and Preferences – Feb 28
On April 15, 2021, Mayor Kenney will propose a budget to City Council for the coming fiscal year which starts July 1, 2021. Due to COVID-19, the City is facing difficult budget choices this year. We have less resources than in the past but know Philadelphians have more needs than ever before. Before the City finishes drafting the budget, we want to hear from Philadelphians like you on how the City should focus its spending by Sunday, February 28, 2021.
- Philadelphia Budget – Priorities and Preferences
- Presupuesto de Filadelfia – Prioridades y Preferencias
- Ngân sách Philadelphia – Ưu tiên và Ưu đãi
- 费城预算 – 优先事项和偏好
Want to learn more about the City Budget? Check out this year’s Budget documents.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar on Emerging Adults: Myths & Facts: Why The Huge Disparities? – Mar 25
- Webinar: Emerging Adults: Why Are They Different? – Mar 11
- Critical Methods in Service Learning – Feb 25 & Mar 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.