Philadelphia Youth Network: Associate, Education and Workforce Policy and Strategy (Full Time)
Posted by Philadelphia Youth Network on January 21, 2020
At the Philadelphia Youth Network (PYN), we believe that education and employment can reduce poverty and inequity in Philadelphia and beyond. PYN is seeking talent to join our team. We invite you to share this announcement with your networks. Learn more about the following current full time opening:
- Associate, Education and Workforce Policy and Strategy: https://www.pyninc.org/docs/careers/Job_Posting_-_Associate_-_EWPS.pdf
PYN’s work is grounded in our core values of collaboration, respect, responsibility, innovation and excellence. We collaborate with our partners, respect the expertise and perspectives of stakeholders, honor the responsibility we have been given, and continue to innovate our strategies as we pursue excellence in all we do.
Want to learn more about PYN?
- Read our latest annual report, Building Opportunity: https://issuu.com/pyninc/docs/pyn_annualreport2018-web?e=14333902/68056336
- Read our strategic plan, 2020 Vision: https://issuu.com/pyninc/docs/pyn_strategicplan-complete?e=14333902/42991267
- Follow us on social media @PYNinc
- Associate Dean – Equity and Access, Admissions, University of Pennsylvania
- Staff Attorney Position, Public Interest Law Center
- Operations Coordinator, Green Woods Charter School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.