Philadelphia STEM Education Directory
Posted by Philadelphia Education Fund on December 1, 2020
The Philadelphia STEM Ecosystem has launched the Philadelphia STEM Education Directory – http://philastemdirectory.org – a free searchable map of a variety of opportunities in STEM in the Greater Philadelphia Area. The directory can help students and parents/guardians finding out-of-school time STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) programs geared to students Pre-K through high school; and for teachers and educators to locate professional development opportunities in STEM education in the Philadelphia area.
We continue to accept entries for this two option searchable app:
• The Philadelphia STEM Programs Directory. If you haven’t had a chance to add your STEM program, specific to out-of-school time programs geared to students Pre-K -12 you still are able to by going to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PhiladelphiaSTEMProgramDirectory. Be aware that if you have more than one STEM program under your organization, you will have to fill out a separate application for each one
• The Philadelphia STEM Professional Development (PD) Directory that includes STEM Professional Development offerings for both classroom teachers and informal educators that work with Pre-K-12 children and youth in the Greater Philadelphia area. If you are interested, or know someone who should be in the directory, please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PhillySTEMPD.
There is no cost to be included in these searchable apps and the applications should take about 10-15 minutes to complete.
For more information or questions, please contact Betsy Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org
More in "New Resources"
- Podcast: The Key with Inside Higher Ed – The Fall Enrollment Picture and Peril for Post-Traditional Students
- What Business Owners Need to Know about the Latest Round of PPP
- Programs funded by the Philadelphia Beverage Tax continue to thrive — Winter 2021 update
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.