Philadelphia Cares’ Winter Coat Drive
Posted by on December 8, 2008
Greater Philadelphia Cares’ Winter Coat Drive
Through Martin Luther King Day 2009
We all know it gets very cold in the Greater Philadelphia region during the winter months. A warm coat is a necessity that is often taken for granted. However, not by the many men, women and children who do not have one. Join Greater Philadelphia Cares in our 13th Annual Winter Coat Drive as we spread warmth around the city.
There are two ways you can help:
* Set up a collection campaign at your office, school, church, or community organization. Simply complete the Count Us In form and fax it to us at 215-564-4543 or email to Danielle at email@example.com.
* Drop off your new or “gently used” winter coat at any of our public collection sites through January 19, 2009.
Call 215-564-4544, email Danielle Gross-Eskin at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.gpcares.com for more information.
The Greater Philadelphia Cares Winter Coat Drive is presented in partnership with St. Vincent’s de Paul and Conestoga Bank.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Call for Partnerships + Community Volunteers: Callowhill Community Fridge
- Near Peer Coaches for 1st & 2nd Year Temple students
- Shelter Health Outreach Program: Collaborators and Donations Needed
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.