Phila. Education Fund: Special Assistant to the CEO
Posted by Philadelphia Education Fund on August 4, 2020
The Philadelphia Education Fund is hiring a Special Assistant to the CEO. This full-time, professional role will put you in charge of diverse special projects and in the center of regular marketing and communications initiatives.
This is a full-time, professional role that will put you in charge of diverse special projects and in the center of regular marketing and communications initiatives as well as executive and board administration. If you are a “systems” person who can write and communicate with ease, and
- You love right-brain and left-brain thinking;
- You love working with people and have strong interpersonal skills;
- You love the idea of serving a mission of educational opportunity for all students, regardless of their zip codes.
The posting and additional details are HERE: https://philaedfund.org/pef-is-hiring/
- Staff Attorney Position, Public Interest Law Center
- Operations Coordinator, Green Woods Charter School
- Customer Success Manager – PA (Remote), Aunt Bertha
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.